Your Federation Dues are $65, This covers $50 National and $15 North Carolina
it’s Easy To Become a TBF Member or to get your club registered as a TBF Affiliated Club!
- Register a 6 angler TBF club in your home state so you can start fishing and enjoying the benefits of membership, qualifier for member only events and advancement spots into the some of the biggest events in all of competitive fishing.
Anyone can join TBF, but to fish your home state events you must be a member of a local TBF affiliated fishing club. TBF membership is ONLY $50 a year and INCLUDES FULL TBF member benefits, insurance, multiple advancement opportunities, more than any other program in the nation in fact, and also a FLW subscriber membership, which includes, FLW digital magazine subscription, priority entry, and full subscriber member benefits and discounts of both organizations and much more! Which makes it a great bargain!!
- When you join a TBF club, dues are collected at the local level and sent into the TBF main office.
- TBF national dues are $65 a year (which includes both State & National membership).
- TBF Membership comes with full benefits, discounts, member only events, insurance for you, your club and events and advancement spots you cannot get anywhere else in the industry.
- You can join an existing TBF club, sign up your current club or start a new club. It only takes 6 members to form your own TBF club.
- Your club will submit your club membership roster and dues and keep it updated to the TBF State President